Sunday, September 13, 2009

Starting to climb again - Bouldering in Halifax


Sunset near Prospect Bay

Inbangyang - V8

So we finally went out to do some bouldering around Halifax. We have just had two short sessions the last couple of days. My motivation has not been that great to climb after returning from our trip - major post trip depression I guess...I think maybe by avoiding climbing I don't get reminded of all the fun I had this summer living on the road. I'm sure my motivation to climb will come back it just will take some time to adjust to "normal" life again.

Krissy has been fairly motivated to get out and climb. She made huge improvements in her climbing this summer and does not want to take too much time off and loose all the fitness she worked so hard to gain. She has already begun working a couple of new projects here in Halifax and climbed a couple of problems she could not do last year when we came down to climb in the LOC.

Now we are off to do some real life errands (yuck!) and climb of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment