Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Over




Sept 2


We are back in New Brunswick as of 3am this morning. It was a long travel day. We woke up at 4:30am France time and then began our long trip home. After about 8 hours on the plane and another 8 or so big mac, redbull fueled hours of driving we arrived in Minto at Krissy's parents place. It was nice to be somewhere familiar and wake up with a roof over our heads. We just finished a great breakfast and are going to take a couple of days here to visit with friends and family – and eat as much as possible!


On Saturday we will make our move to Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am pretty excited about this as it will mean I get to still boulder outside as much as I want. Maybe the climbing is not quite as good as Font, but I think it is still really, really good even after visiting some of the best areas in Europe this summer. I say for sure that now some of the best problems I have ever climbed are in Halifax.


Even though the Europe trip is over we are still planning on keeping the site updated with new photos and videos of our Halifax adventures – so check back every once in a while.


Over and Out.

-Ben and Krissy


p.s. Krissy tried Duroxmanie until she could not pull anymore. She was so, so close to sending it. I guess we will have to go back someday so she can finish up her unfinished business. Project...


No comments:

Post a Comment